F10SC is a veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of potentially harmful micro-organisms. It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely as it poses no hazard to yourself and is completely safe to use in presence of animals when used at recommended concentrations.
Lasts for 3 years past expiration date. Click picture to view test/effectiveness data.
This powerhouse product is ready now! F10 is going to change the Avian world.
F10 is non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-irritating and aldehyde free so has no adverse effects on people, animals, equipment or surfaces. It has been proven effective at recommended concentrations against all types of bacteria, fungi and spores including MRSA, avian influenza, psittacine beak and feather disease, canine parvovirus, e.coli, aspergillus and a host of others.
F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant can be used in a wide range of applications — disinfecting cages, water bowls, floors, racks, shelving, perches and toys, food preparation areas, inside incubators, washing eggs and decontaminating hands. F10SC can also be applied as a fog or fine spray to mist rooms to eradicate airborne microbes and to stop cross contamination.
F10SC is active against bacteria, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity and poses no hazard to yourself or your animals when used at recommended concentrations.
F10 products are non- toxic, non-corrosive & biodegradable.
F10SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning with no need to rinse off. Unlike many other products F10 stays active providing an ongoing residual effect.
The recommended dilution rates of F10SC are:
Why choose F10®?
There isn't another range of disinfection and hygiene products on the market that ticks as many boxes as the F10 range.
|Awesome product by CD on 2015-10-08 08:59:35|
|Rating:||5 of 5 - Excellent|
|Pros:||Non toxic, non corrosive, easy to use and an amazing product! It can be used on, in and around the birds without any problems. Can be used on any surface without concern and left in sprayers without worry it will destroy the container. It remains active after it dries which makes it a big advantage over others like bleach.|
|Comments:||I wish I knew about this sooner! I recommend this to everyone and anyone for their birds, and for other things- like containing and cleaning up after a ringworm outbreak in a local rescue.|
MYSAFEBIRDSTORE.COM | 612 Tyler Street | Burlington, NJ 08016
© Copyright MY SAFE BIRD STORE. All Rights Reserved.