A premium, certified organic mix that you can bake at home.
Please note that, due to strictly enforced MAP pricing guidelines imposed by Harrison'ss these products are excluded from any promotional codes or further discounts
• Can be offered instead of table food to birds that like to eat at family mealtimes
• Can be used to assist in converting birds to a formulated diet
• Can be hidden as a foraging reward
• Can be used as a vehicle for administering liquid medications
• Provides an easy-to-use transition for hospitalized or boarding birds until acceptance of the appropriate formulated diet
• Can be moistened and offered to birds that are feeding chicks as a soft food
• Can be used as a weaning food to transition to a formulated diet
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Combine entire bag of mix with 2 whole organic eggs including the shell (remove yolk for less fat), 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) AVIx Sunshine Factor® or other high quality organic vegetable oil, and 1 cup (235 ml) water. Fill greased bread pan or muffin tins and bake for 25-35 minutes. Do not bake in nonstick (PTFE-coated) cookware, as the fumes are toxic to birds.
For maximum nutrition, use Sunshine Factor (1oz certified organic palm fruit oil) instead of cooking oil when baking.
*Harrison's Bird Foods, *Grey Millet, *Flax Seed, *Baking Powder, Calcium Carbonate
*indicates certified organic ingredient
Maximum Order Qty: 999
MYSAFEBIRDSTORE.COM | 612 Tyler Street | Burlington, NJ 08016
© Copyright MY SAFE BIRD STORE. All Rights Reserved.