Harrison's Recovery Formula
A Complete Nutritional Support Formula for Sick or Injured Birds
• For birds needing an easily assimilated source of nutrients..
• For medical and surgical patients that are recovering from pansystemic failure.
• For nutritional support of a bird during the transition phase of a diet change.
• For birds in which anorexia has slowed gastrointestinal emptying time.
Caution: The correct feeding technique must be used in order to prevent injury to the bird or inhalation of the formula that could result in pneumonia and death. If using a non-metal or flexible tube, be sure that the bird does not damage the tube.
• Step 1: Gently feel the crop to determine that it is almost empty before feeding.
• Step 2: Mix fresh: 1 part dry formula to 1-3 parts bottled drinking water heated to approximately 103°F (39°C). Do not microwave. Adjust consitency if necessary.
• Step 3: Feeding with a tube is probably the most universally successful technique.
• Step 4: Feed the bird until the crop is full but not overstuffed and clean the excess formula from the bird's beak, feathers and enclosure. Repeat as often as needed to maintain or increase the bird's body weight.
Ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Hi-oleic Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin Supplement (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, D-calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oil), Phosphatadyl Choline, Di-calcium phosphate, Methonine, Vitamin E.
MYSAFEBIRDSTORE.COM | 612 Tyler Street | Burlington, NJ 08016
© Copyright MY SAFE BIRD STORE. All Rights Reserved.